New Year's Resolutions are difficult to stick with, so I've decided I'm going to try to break this year up into months in an attempt to make it a little more manageable. You, my blogging audience have the opportunity to monitor my progress as the year progresses.
This February, I hope to
1. begin memorizing Ephesians
2. stay on track with fighter verses (so far so good)
3. clean my room (seriously, it's time)
4. look into opening another savings account
5. position myself to be 100% ready for mustache march
6. blog 10 times (including this one)
7. find out whether I have been accepted at Bethlehem (this one won't take work on my part, but nevertheless)
8. finish reading Money, Possessions, and Eternity by Randy Alcorn and at least one other book
9. continue going to Tuesday morning prayer at Bethlehem
I've been sitting here for 5 minutes trying to think of a 10th thing, and I have nothing, so 9 it is.
Wish me luck.