Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Yep, I'm a one issue voter

A) I said I wouldn't post on politics often
B) I should be writing my paper
C) Get over it

The election is in a few days. I already voted by absentee ballot. Honestly I hate politics. But I ran across something that I think is worth drawing attention to.

I have read Randy Alcorn's blog since I heard him speak at the Desiring God Conference in 2007. He is a pastor and an author. I have heard that some of his books are cheesy, but he is spot on with a lot of subjects. He is passionate about the pro-life movement, and I highly recommend his book "Why Pro-Life?" (I will post about it more later)

Today he made a post about the upcoming election, and I think he does a very good job of voicing how I feel on the subject.

http://randyalcorn.blogspot.com/2008/10/im-not-voting-for-man-im-voting-for.html

Please read it before you vote, if for no other reason than to know why I vote the way I do.

Especially you, Guytano.

No comments: