I know I'm a few weeks late, but nevertheless, I have some resolutions. I've already been working on some of these, but as everyone knows, it isn't real unless it's on the blogosphere.
Without further ado, in 2009, I would like to (in no particular order)
Regarding Bible study
1. read 1 gospel per month
2. read the rest of the NT twice
3. read Psalms and Proverbs twice
4. read the rest of the OT once
5. memorize all the fighter verses
6. memorize Ephesians (this one will be the toughest)
1. begin attending Bethlehem Seminary (this one's in the Lord's hands)
2. speak at Camp (this one's in Pete and the Lord's hands)
3. become a member at Bethlehem
4. join a small group
5. become a youtube sensation (now accepting ideas)
6. clean and organize my room
7. join a church league softball team
8. come to a better understanding of baptism
9. come to a better understanding of the media and how we as Christians should interact with it
10. bake something
11. present the Gospel
12. play more disc golf
13. build something
14. read at least one book that is on my shelf per month
15. explore the possibility of becoming a contestant on Jeopardy!
16. travel somewhere I've never been.
There's more, but that's what comes to mind now.